<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.makeyourselfuncomfortable.net

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
make yourself uncomfortable: IMPORTANT NOTICE

Tuesday 8 July 2014

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This blog is migrating to

 

makeyourselfuncomfortable.net

 

I will no longer update this blogspot site- all the new material (and I have a backlog of funny for you so urgent I might well burst) will only be at the new site, above.

 

I will be categorising posts as pages so it's more web-sitey with material easier to access for you, dear reader. 

 

If you are enjoying my writing, please join me there on my continuing journey into furthererer.

 

And if you're not enjoying it? 

 

Well, diddums.

 

It's not like I forced you to read this shit, is it?

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home