<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.makeyourselfuncomfortable.net

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
make yourself uncomfortable: Nigel Lister - Chartered Accountant of the Future

Monday 19 May 2014

Nigel Lister - Chartered Accountant of the Future



FEETNOTE:

 This was my loving homage to the work of Frank Hampson, artist of Dan Dare in the Eagle, a long-running British comic for boys in the 50s and 60s. 

I slavishly copied the artwork from an old Eagle Annual that I'd bought from a jumble sale for 20 pence. This was in the winter of 1991 (hence the obscure reference to the band Nirvana), when I was on the dole and had both the time and inclination to do such a thing.

Tragically, I sold all my Eagle Annuals (I had no's 1,3,4 and 5) on ebay in the winter of 2011 when I was again on the dole and reduced to selling my precious things, one by one, just to make ends meet.

2 Comments:

At 19 May 2014 at 23:21 , Blogger Paul said...

Have you ever seen http://littleinjapan.com/ ?

 
At 20 May 2014 at 04:03 , Blogger Ron Gridcharts said...

Checking it out now.. interesting! thx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home